Guest Content Submission Guidelines
Smarter Parenting welcomes guest posts but only if they adhere to the following criteria:
- Posts must be relevant to the behavioral skills or parenting suggestions on the Smarter Parenting website.
- The author must provide information about their previous writing experience.
- Posts must be free from spelling and grammatical errors upon submission.
- Upon publication, Smarter Parenting owns the content.
- Content must be original to the author and cannot be copied from other sources.
- Smarter Parenting reserves the right to edit any submission.
Smarter Parenting reserves the right to deny links to the author, the author’s website or outside entities. We may provide a backlink but it is at our discretion.
If you feel you have something to contribute, please forward it on to [email protected]