Easy Peach Cobbler
Things I love about summer: the sun not setting until way past bedtime, cooling off with a snow cone, and spending time in the mountains around a campfire. Luckily, I grew up at the base of some pretty incredible mountains that we’d escape to when the summer heat got too unbearable. Whether we were just up for the evening or camping for the weekend, there was always a dutch over filled with peach cobbler. Sitting under the stars and eating that warm, gooey cobbler topped with vanilla ice cream was magic.
You can recreate that camping summer magic with the easy, make at home, peach cobbler recipe. It’s simple enough that even your kids could make it. Actually, your should get your kids to make it and in the process they’ll be learning how to Following Instruction. Seriously, they won’t even know that you’re teaching them a new skill—that will make your life easier.
Learn Following Instructions by watching our parenting class
White Cake Mix
1. Open peaches and place in pan, saving juice
2. Sprinkle cake mix over the top of peaches
3. Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar over the cake mix
4. Pour peach juice over cake mix
5. Cut butter into pieces and place pieces over mixture
6. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes